Minutes (by Peter) of Feb. 11, 2012
- This plan discussed in January is not going to happen: "In
response to Miriam's invitation, Maureen will contact her and
Nondas about a Granny gig on April 22. Contact info: Miriam
Abrams-Stark, Director of Congregational Learning, Temple
Emanu-El, 99 Taft Avenue, Providence , RI 02906, Ph: 401-331-1616
ext. 14, Fax: 401-421-9279, E-mail: email@example.com."
- Grannies are planning to be at Occupy the Rhode Island Board
of Governors of Higher Education meeting at URI on March 19, an
event that will be coordinated with Occupy RI
Campus.(Ex post facto comment: Marlies already wrote a song
since we met.)
- Our next meeting will be at the Voluntown Peace Trust, March
10 @ 10 AM.
- UConn at Avery Point: Marlies will talk to Nancy about moving
original date (Monday, March 19) to Mnday, March 26. Start at
7 PM; meet at 6 PM at Finn's Cafe,
- Be on lookout for Earth Day events.