Minutes (by Peter) of July 2, 2011
Present: Jane, marlies, Dotty, Kit, Sheila, Deb, Penny, Maureen,
- Jane says: Maureen is treasurer and goes off with a $100
check, the proceeeds of our Avery Point performance. Peter is
- Jane collected money for Garde. We have magic markers,
balls, pails, boob-popping pins ...
- Participate in Quaker Yearly Meeting, is the question.
Friday August 5 around 5PM probably, coinciding or after the
picnick. Maureen and Dotty can't make it. Marylys does not
know. Jane will contact the organization.
- Peter: "What to do about 66th anyversary of
Hiroshima?" People will bring signs and share ideas.
- Maureeen: start environmental book group with Westerly land
Trust. Will let us know where that goes.
- Penny: PVD Grannies are no more ...
- Dotty: July 19 Climate Summer Bikers will be here from 19-25
July in Westerly-Stonington area. Will be on Peace Farm. Stay tuned
and if possible make suggestions.